- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (29)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (7)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (10)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (2)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (49)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
All SISGEO digital gauges can be settled in two different powering mode:
- ALWAYS ON: all digital sensors switched on together. Faster solution, but high power consumption. The system will take about 1 second to read each gauge.
- TIMED: the sensors are powered and switched-on one by one. Reading of the chain take more time than "always on", but the power consumption is lower. In this case the system will take about 3 seconds to read each gauge.
The STANDARD powering mode is ALWAYS ON, so unless otherwise requested by the Customer, the sensors are settled as default in ALWAYS ON.
The cable lengths depend from many factors, first of all installation and cable protections (screen, earth, etc...). Assuming that instruments are installed in a workmanlike, for the maximum cable lengths should be followed the next suggestions:
DIGITAL INSTRUMENTS: see FAQ#073
ANALOGUE INSTRUMENTS: see both documents:
Cable length guide line with internal multiplexers
Cable length guide line with external multiplexers