- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
To fix the “SUS” optical sensor unit through the “ANS” support, it is necessary that the direct pendulum’s wire is at a distance of d=230 mm. from the wall.
To achieve that, the direct pendulum’s tank has to be placed at a distance of D=20 mm. from the wall: in this way is guaranteed that the pendulum’s wire is exactly at the center of the “SUS” optical sensor unit.