- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
FAQ#012 - How is important the function of the grout to the operation of the spider magnets?
The arms of the spider only keep the magnet in place while grouting, but the grout couples the magnet to the surroundig soil. Grout mix shall be controlled (ratio water/cement) during grouting operation according to the soil application.