- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The multipoint settlement system consists of four main components: a string of pressure gauges, a liquid filled tubes, electric cables and a reference gauge with reservoir of liquid. The pressure gauges are embedded in the soil and by tubing connected to the reference gauge which shall be located at higher elevation on a stable ground, away from the construction activities. The pressure gauges measure the pressure created by the liquid column in the tubing.
The height of the liquid column is equal to the difference in elevation between the pressure gauges and the reference gauge. Electric cables provide connection to OMNIA data acquisition unit for automatic monitoring.