- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The main factors which influence the anchor measurements are:
– axial misalignment of the jack
– difference in diameter between the jack and the load cell.
These factors cause bending of the bearing plate between the load cell and the jack and affects the response of the cell. To minimise this effect use the genuine distribution plate which loads properly the sensitive upper ring of the load cell.