- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
FAQ#023 - For obtaining best results with inclinometer, must the borehole be very close to the vertical?
Borehole should be drilled as close to the vertical as possible, however 2/3 degrees from vertical are normally accepted in specifications.