- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
FAQ#033 - I have received the calibration Report of a piezometer. There is not the K Thermal Factor noted. In which way may I proceed?
If the value is not indicated in the Calibration Report, you should use this formula: K = -1 digit/°C For each degree of increase of temperature you should reduce 1 digit.