- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
FAQ#034 - Is possible to repair/change the manometer without disassemble the load cell?
It is not possible to repair/change the manometer without disassemble the load cell. The scope of the glycerine inside of the manometer display is only to show eventual tampering of the manometer. The load cell work properly without glycerine, too.