- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The profiler consists of:
- a stainless steel measurement sensor for pressure measures;
- a cable reel containing the liquid tank;
- an electro-hydraulic cable for signals transmission;
- a tripod on which the reel/tank should be positioned.
The electro-hydraulic cable follows the probe (measuring sensor) to which it is connected. A small steel cable to pull the profiler probe is also provided; it should be situated into the same HDPE tube where the probe pass through (readings with two operators with both sides of HDPE tube accessible) or in a second tube located parallel to the first one (readings with one operator or one not-accessible side; in this last case a pulley system is recommended).
Finally, what you need to execute readings with the profiler is only a probe in HDPE with diameter ≥ 50 mm. We suggest you the HDPE and not a metallic tube because this kind of tube (without crash-it) must be adapted to the embankment differential settlements. It is advised to use a HDPE tube with diameter which is not more than 50mm to avoid mistakes or less accuracy in readings.