- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
Yes, the rain-gauge is connected to one of the two digital input placed in the posterior side of OMNIAlog.
For the system autonomy, it is necessary to bear in mind that OMNIAlog connected to a rain-gauge it is always in measurement mode. Therefore, it will never go in “sleep-mode”.
OMNIAlog takes a sample of the sensor continually and every 60 minutes it saves data. This interval is not configurable. At the end of every acquisition cycle, the reading is automatically reset.