- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
miniOMNIAlog can be configured to send readings files via e-mail or on FTP server, using simple SMTP authentication protocol or FTP simple protocol. The protocols SFTP and SMTPS (SSL) are not supported. miniOMNIAlog does not support security layer. miniOMNIAlog also does not support encrypted authentication (eg. NTLM, MD5 etc.).
However, SISGEO supplies the datalogger carrying an already configured SMTP account, to allow the sending of e-mail (for sending data and alarm notifications).
The SMTP account will have the following format momniaNNNN@