- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
MiniOMNIAlog can be powered from 6 AA batteries or through an external power supply (i.e. from a little solar panel).
To preserve the batteries life, during PC connection, the power supply is automatically taken from the PC through USB cable connection. In any case a power supply (internal batteries or external power supply) is necessary to be connected.
NOTE: max current permitted on the mini USB connector is 500mA. It is not possible turn on the GPRS modem when the USB cable is connected to the PC and it is not possible to power the digitalized sensors connected to the RS485.