- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
With the internal batteries power mode, OMNIAlog is automatically configured to work with reduced speed (20MHz) and the network adapter card is forcedly shut down to minimize power consumption.
Normal working expects only the data download through USB flash drive, so it’s not necessary to turn on the network adapter card.
OMNIAlog configuration through web pages should be carried out powering OMNIAlog with an external power supply unit to avoid draining the internal batteries. So if you need to configure OMNIAlog we recommend to remove for a while the internal batteries and configure OMNIAlog to work with external power supply.