- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The sensors are read connecting the end cable to a Modbus Master unit (i.e. OMNIAlog or miniOMNIAlog) with RS-485 interface (DCE, Half duplex, no Echo) able to manage communication with SISGEO Modbus RTU communication protocol.
SISGEO’s communication protocol is available for the release upon request.
The power [W] of power supply must be chosen according to the sensor quantity and power supply mode.
SISGEO suggests not to change the parameters set in factory (serial number, calibration, factors etc..)
The Modbus master unit (readout unit) must be set according to the IPI’s factory sensor configuration.