- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
All the SISGEO digitized sensors (IPIs, Tilt-meters, RDSs, H-Level etc..) use the serial RS-485 communication protocol.
The SISGEO digitized sensors are joined through an electrical cable, so only one cable is used to take reading.
In agreement with Customer, they are configured in factory for:
- Calibration parameters
- Serial number
- RS-485 andress. Each digitized sensor has a univocal address also reported in a label on the cable.
- Powering type:
o always on (all digitized sensor switched on together)