- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The dimensions of the measures file “in columns” downloaded with OMNIAlog and miniOMNIAlog vary according to the number of sensors acquired and the stored cycles of acquisition. The higher is the number of sensors acquired and the number of cycles of acquisition stored, bigger is the dimension of the file.
It could be used the following formula to have an estimate of file dimensions:
n= number of acquired channels
m= number of acquisition cycles
The result is expressed in “byte”
This data could be used to evaluate the data consumption in case of a transmission by e-mail or on FTP server.
Ces données peuvent etre utilisées pour évaluer la consommation des données en cas de transmission par email ou sur serveur FTP.