- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (25)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (6)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (9)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (1)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (48)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
The theoretical maximum number of digital gauge (RS485, ModBus) that is possible to read with New Leonardo is 245 gauges (address from 1 to 254).
This is true only if the gauge is configured in Sisgeo laboratory in "Energy save" mode: the gauges wake-up and are powered one by one.
When the "Energy Save" mode is NOT active, the maximum number of digital gauges in the same chain that New Leonardo is able to read is 50.