- Piezometers (8)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (29)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (7)
- Pendulums (1)
- Settlement Gauges (10)
- Pressure cells (5)
- Load Cells (3)
- Extensometers (2)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (1)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (3)
- Readout units and dataloggers (49)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (2)
FAQ#094 - Which are the available powering modes for SISGEO digital sensors?
All SISGEO digital gauges can be settled in two different powering mode:
- ALWAYS ON: all digital sensors switched on together. Faster solution, but high power consumption. The system will take about 1 second to read each gauge.
- TIMED: the sensors are powered and switched-on one by one. Reading of the chain take more time than "always on", but the power consumption is lower. In this case the system will take about 3 seconds to read each gauge.
The STANDARD powering mode is ALWAYS ON, so unless otherwise requested by the Customer, the sensors are settled as default in ALWAYS ON.