Grand Paris Express
The Grand Paris Express is the largest urban project in Europe with the construction of 200 km of automatic lines, as much as the current metro, and 68 stations. The four new lines of the Grand Paris Express (15, 16, 17 and 18), as well as the line 14 extended to the north and south, will be connected to the existing transport network. The new network, essentially underground, will cross the territories of Grand Paris to connect them to each other and to the capital. The civil works of lines 15, 16 and 17 have been in progress since 2017. The quantity of TBMs simultaneously digging could reach 21 machines and equal the Doha record (Qatar). The commissioning of all lines is scheduled for 2030 but some strategic lines will be in service for the Paris Olympic Games by 2024. Alongside this gigantic project, several existing lines are also extended such as line 11, line 12 and EOLE (RER E).
Instruments installed so far:
6,68 KM of inclinometer casings
3264 total instruments
- Analoges Ketteninklinometer
- DEX-Extensometer und DEX-S Extenso-Inklinometer
- MEXID Miniatur-Mehrfach- Bohrlochextensometer
- MPBX - Mehrfach-Bohrlochextensometer
- Hydraulische Druckmessdosen
- OMNIAlog Datenlogger
- Schwingsaiten- und Mehrfachpiezometer
- BH-Profile in-place Inclinometers
- WR LOG wireless dataloggers
- Inklinometermessrohre "Easy Lock"
- B.R.A.IN MEMS inclinometer systems