KLION is a powerful software designed to manage vertical/horizontal inclinometer and T-Rex extensometer surveys. The software was developed in cooperation with the Geohazard Monitoring Group (GMG) of CNR-IRPI (the Research Institute for Geo-hydrological Protection, a branch of CNR, the Italian National Research Council).
It allows to import data from both BRAIN systems and ARCHIMEDE readouts to create incremental, cumulative and absolute graphs.
KLION permits to correct zero point and data elaboration according to the advanced suggestions published by Mikkelsen in 2003 in the article “Advances in Inclinometer Data Analysis”.
KLION is supplied with two USB flash drives: one “installation flash drive” and one “licence flash drive”. If the licence flash drive is plugged in, KLION can run on any compatible PC.
• Advanced data elaboration
• 3-D inclinometer data view
• Compatible with old INCLI2 file
• One software for both inclinometers and extensometers
• Fully customizable report plot
• Microsoft ® Windows ® Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
• RAM memory 512 MB minimum
• Hard Disk 100 MB for software installation
• Internet connection for up-dates
• Licence USB flash drive plugged in