FIELD has developed a dedicated service for data/measurement management from automatic and manual monitoring systems called WMS (Web Monitoring System).
The electric signals of the instruments are captured by Data Acquisition Units, sent to a Server and, later, imported to a dedicated Database, where they are divided by project, instruments and measurements. Data are later converted into engineering units, validated, processed and represented in graphic and table format.
- display and automated conversion of raw data;
- manual and automatic data validation;
- total integration with dynamic, topographic and hydrometeorological systems;
- configuration of advanced alarms on SMS/e-mail/sirens;
- display of synoptic tables with interactive status alarms of the instruments;
- dynamic zoom;
- user-defined customisation of graphs;
- settings for various access levels and privileges.
For further information, visit the dedicated web page on the Field Srl web site: https://www.fieldsrl.it/en/services/data-management/