Sisgeo new Calibration Report
[ jeudi, 14 novembre 2019 ]
Sisgeo is proud to present you the new Calibration Reports that accompany our instruments.
This is the result of a careful metrological research carried out in collaboration with Ing. Aldo Ponterio, expert consultant in metrology and coordinator of the Technical Commission UNI / CT047 GL5 (measurement equipment) of the UNI - Italian Regulatory Body, of which Sisgeo is an effective member.
We have achieved the goal of providing you with extremely detailed Calibration Reports, but easy to read, which support and prove the accuracy and reliability of our instruments.
The main changes in the new calibration reports are:
• the uncertainty of the measurements made by our reference samples in the criterion of acceptability of the calibration result is taken into account;
• the calibration of the instruments includes new correction algorithms and measurement errors and the evaluation of the repeatability effect;
• introduction of the definition of MPE (Maximum Permissible Error), reported in the technical data sheet of the product;
• inclusion of applicable international regulations;
• inclusion of terms in the VIM (International Metrology Vocabulary);
• new graphic design divided into sections for greater readability.
Here the video presentation: