FAQ#105 – I am from a non-EU country, how should I proceed?

To send equipment from a non-EU country it is necessary to include in the shipping documents a proforma invoice showing a value xxx € for each instrument.

Then, this proforma must be sent in copy to customer care, in the event that the Customs requires it.

Important: without the proforma invoice the instrument cannot be imported.