Quality System and certificates
Our approach to quality
Values - The foundations of our philosophy
- Translating requests and expectations into requirements
- Never neglecting obligations deriving from laws and regulations
- Carefully applying our quality management system
- Considering quality as a cross-cutting approach
- Managing both internal and external risks factors
- Adopting a process-oriented approach to improve performance
- Continuous improvement of performance and products/services reliability
- Consistent update and fine-tuning of all products, services and processes
- Timeliness and thorough planning of activities aimed at supporting professionalism
- Empowerment of all employees concerning processes and performance
- Continuous training and development program involving the whole staff
- High level of workers’ safety and special attention paid to their working environment conditions
- Production processes modernization in compliance with 4.0 automation systems
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
The production and supply of all our products and services are driven by the fundamental concepts of organization, quality, and customer satisfaction. Indeed, in 1997 SISGEO obtained the ISO certificate, and ever since then, the permanent and consistent implementation of our Quality System across the company has pushed us to grow and enhance our programmes.
In 2018, Sisgeo obtained the new ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATE, regarding the engineering and manufacturing of geotechnical, geomechanical, and civil engineering instruments, and the manufacturing or manual and automated systems for geotechnical and structural monitoring processes.
We are really proud for having been awarded this certificate and we strive to continuously improve our products and services so as to increase our customers’ satisfaction.