The H-Level is an automatic and continuous long-term monitoring system for settlement / heave monitoring of buildings, tunnels and civil structures.
The H-Level gauge is composed by a low visual impact enclosure containing a high sensitive relative pressure transducer and a small reservoir designed to do not create air bubble in the circuit.
The settlement system consists of a series of H-Level gauges, available with digital or analogue output, interconnected by a liquid filled tubing to a reference tank which is located on a firm point close to the area to monitor.
The measurement of fluid pressure in each H-Level installation point indicates the elevation difference between the gauges and the reference tank.
• Compensation grouting projects
• Historical structures
• High accuracy and performance
• Automatic compensation for barometric pressure
• No need to install each gauge at the same elevation
• Fieldstat software for enhanced data analysis