The H-Level is the automatic liquid level system for accurate long-term monitoring of differential settlements in buildings, tunnels, and other civil structures.
It consists of a series of H-Level gauges that are hydraulically connected to a reference tank positioned in a stable location. Each H-Level gauge includes a high-resolution pressure sensor that monitors the head of liquid resulting from the difference in elevation between the gauge and the reference tank.
The H-Level system is available in both digital and analogue version. The digital output allows fast and simple installation. With OMNIAlog datalogger and digital gauges, you have the unique advantage to set-up the logging system just with one-click.
• Deep excavations
• Compensation grouting projects
• Historical structures
• Available with both digital or analogue output
• High accuracy and performance
• One-click logger set-up (with OMNIAlog and Digital version)
• Automatic compensation for barometric pressure