Sogamoso hydroelectric project - Colombia
Sisgeo worked on the hydroelectric project on Sogamoso river, through Monitoriza, a company of Sisgeo group. Sisgeo supplied and installed all the equipments necessary for this project, located in the north-western area of Colombia, at about 40 km from Bucaramanga.
The project concerns the building of a dam 190mt high and 300mt long, of a central in a cave where three turbines with a global power of 820 MW will be installed, the building of two deviation tunnels about 870mt long and the realisation of the roads and access tunnels for the subterrean central.
The contractor is ISAGEN S.A, a mixed public utility company, with both public and private capital, that in Colombia operates in electricity production.
The project was closed in March 2015: the "Performance Certificate" is available for the download by clicking on the "document" icon.
- MPBX - Multipoint Borehole Extensometers
- Vibrating Wire Strain Gauges
- Flush-coupled Inclinometer Casing (DISCONTINUED)
- Quick Joint Inclinometer Casing
- Electric Anchor Load Cells
- Multipoint settlement gauges
- Casagrande and standpipe piezometers
- CRD-400 Multipurpose Readout
- OMNIAlog Datalogger
- Water level meters, Staff gauges
- Vibrating Wire piezometers
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters
- New Leonardo Datalogger (DISCONTINUED)
- Galileo Datalogger (DISCONTINUED)