The OMNIAlog has been designed “in house” by Sisgeo and is the result of over 25 years experience using different datalogger in geotechnical field.
OMNIAlog is a versatile, cost effective and low powered datalogger supporting vibrating wire and all major geotechnical sensors.
OMNIAlog has a Web & FTP server on board, 8 analog channels, expandable to 392 channels and 2 digital opto-isolated input ports. It can be managed by any Internet browser and also includes a 2GB USB pen drive support.
- Dam surveillance
- Structural monitoring
- Mining exploration
- Deep excavation
- Landslide safety implementation
- Retaining walls
- Geotechnical investigation campaign
- No software required
- LAN Ethernet, USB and RS232 Comm ports
- High performances over all working temperature range
- 2GB internal memory
- Stand alone or part of network
- Vibrating wire built-in interface
- Digital sensors support
- Compatible with all major geotechnical sensors